Educational Support Services is an early intervention program featuring a full range of supports and services for young children. The program is an Alberta Education approved private Early Childhood Services (ECS) operator. All our Educational Support Services teachers are highly qualified and are trained to work with children with a variety of needs, have first aid training and a criminal background check. They are further supported by a team of registered therapists and Alberta Certified Teachers.
- Program Unit Funding (PUF) is provided for children with severe disabilities/delays who require additional support beyond that offered in a regular ECS program. Children are provided one-on-one support in an integrated environment for a maximum of 3 years as needed.
- Mild/Moderate Support is provided for children with mild/moderate disabilities/delays who also require additional support beyond that offered in a regular ECS program. Funding may be accessed for a maximum of 2 years as needed.
- ESL Support is provided for children who need additional language support beyond what is offered in a regular ECS program. Funding may be accessed for a maximum of 5 years.
|Child with severe disability/delay||2.5 – 5.5 years|
|Child with mild/moderate delay or a child who is gifted & talented||
3.5 – 5.5 years
|Child needing ESL support||3.5 – 5.5 years|
- The specialized Service Manager
- Alberta Certified Teachers
- Educational Assistant
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Behaviour Consultant